MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024”new report to its research database.
Energy trading and risk management (ETRM) is a commercial decision making and market execution tool in an integrated system that enables data exchange among traders and retailers, generators, and operations, contract, and accounting functions. The ETRM system covers complex trading requirements of a liberalized energy market and helps market participants to trade in the full range of contracts across the globe. The ETRM system also entails comprehensive risk management strategies and policies, event and trade identification, and scheduling and settlement execution. It provides consulting services for market monitoring, price transparency, and regulatory compliance. ETRM systems can be implemented to manage the entire value chain of the energy business. These systems are installed to understand the real risks involved in the value chain and provide the best options to overcome these risks. Major global firms engaged in the energy business adopt ETRM solutions widely to maximize profitability and manage the risks in the best possible manner. Oil and gas, coal, power, and biofuel industries are the prominent energy sectors that require energy trading and risk management services.
Energy trading and risk management (ETRM) is a commercial decision making and market execution tool in an integrated system that enables data exchange among traders and retailers, generators, and operations, contract, and accounting functions. The ETRM system covers complex trading requirements of a liberalized energy market and helps market participants to trade in the full range of contracts across the globe.
In the last several years, global market of Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) developed smoothly, with an average growth rate of 2.32%.
Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) is widely used in power, natural gas, oil and products and other field. The most proportion of Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) is power industry.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 38% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 31%.
Market competition is intense. OpenLink, FIS, Sapient, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
According to this study, over the next five years the Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) market will register a 3.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1570 million by 2024, from US$ 1260 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Request a sample copy @
This study considers the Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Type I
- Type II
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Natural Gas
- Oil and Products
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC,China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa,Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Triple Point
- Eka Software
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain