- Eyelashes enhancing agents market registered a CAGR of nearly 4.0% between 2013 and 2017.
- Global sales of eyelashes enhancing agents closed in on US$ 280 Mn in 2018, and are estimated to record a Y-o-Y growth of over 5.0% in 2019.
- The lead of North America in the eyelashes enhancing agents industry is here to stay, with revenues in 2018 estimated close to US$ 95.0 Mn. Sales of eyelashes enhancing agents in the region are sustained by high concentration of leading players in the region, and marked rise in adoption of cosmetic products among consumers.
Read Report Overview:
- Asia Pacific will remain the high growth market for eyelashes enhancing agents.
What are the Significant Growth Drivers of Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market?
- Growing prevalence of Blepharitis, which leads to eye inflammation and affects growth of eyelashes, has favored sales of cosmetic products among the increasing ‘look-conscious’ demographic worldwide, thereby driving demand for eyelashes enhancing agents.
- The consumers shift towards natural therapies and treatments to prevent side-effects of the chemical-induced agents has led manufacturers to focus on offering a broad array of effective natural eyelashes enhancing agents.
- Growing effectiveness and broad varieties of products that enable strengthening of brittle and drab eyelashes has been influencing developments and sales of eyelashes enhancing agents. Multitude offerings of eyelashes enhancing agents in the form of sprays, serums, and gels, which enable ease of application for consumers, has further favored the market growth.
Get Report Sample:
- Effective positioning of eyelashes enhancing agents on shelves of supermarkets/hypermarkets, and the advent of ecommerce has managed to gain substantial grounds for the market growth. Smart sales strategy adopted by manufacturers that include discounts, offers, and assured gifts have been leading to higher sales closures, thereby auguring well for the growth of eyelashes enhancing agents market.
What are the Key Challenges Encountered by Stakeholders in Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market?
- High costs of drugs used for manufacturing eyelashes enhancing agents remains a crucial challenge for the market players. Expensive nature of eyelashes enhancing agents is further driving the shift of consumers towards their economical alternatives, namely artificial eyelashes and mascaras, which is likely to act as a barrier to market growth.
- Numerous after-effects caused by the use of eyelashes enhancing agents such as darkening of the skin, the accidental spread of enhancing agents on other body parts leading to undesirable hair growth, and itchy eyes are anticipated to cause a decline in their demand.
Get the Discount on the Report:
Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market – Competitive Landscape
- In May 2018, Estée Laude Cos. Inc. entered into a definitive partnership with Debenhams to strengthen its beauty portfolio with the launch of #Beautyhub. The department store enjoys its position as first multi-brand store and is based in Hertfordshire, the U.K. The launch of the store is geared towards bringing a variety of brands such as Clinique and Origins, Tom Ford Beauty, and Bobbi Brown at a single store.
- In December 2018, Allergens Plc received approval for Latisse, an eyelash thickening drug. The product is developed to treat hypotrichosis, which causes a loss of eyelashes. It is a one-of-its-kind prescription product aimed at lengthening eyelashes.
We are an insights-driven global market intelligence company with a unique purpose: enabling organizations make better decisions. We do this by creating an ecosystem where an eclectic cognitive collaboration between human imagination and data science leads to path breaking ideas.
Our vision is to foster a pervasive culture where critical business decisions are taken on the basis of facts rather than assumptions and perceptions.
Our mission is empowerment – empowerment of free-thought; empowerment of fact-based decisions; empowerment of decisive action.