MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Footwear Market Growth 2019-2024”new report to its research database. The report spread across 179 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Footwear refers to garments worn on the feet, which originally serves to purpose of protection against adversities of the environment, usually regarding ground textures and temperature. Footwear in the manner of shoes therefore primarily serves the purpose to ease the locomotion and prevent injuries. Secondly footwear can also be used for fashion and adornment as well as to indicate the status or rank of the person within a social structure. Socks and other hosiery are typically worn additionally between the feet and other footwear for further comfort and relief.
Asia-Pacific is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 52% in 2017. Following Asia-Pacific, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 22%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Footwear market will register a 2.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 330000 million by 2024, from US$ 290200 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Footwear business, shared in Chapter 3.
Request a sample copy [email protected]
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Footwear market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Footwear value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Non leather
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Women’s Footwear
- Men’s Footwear
- Kid’s Footwear
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- New Balance
- Nine West
- Kering Group
- Wolverine Worldwide
- VF Corp
- Under Armour
- Crocs Inc
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Red Dragonfly
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC at
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Key questions answered in this comprehensive study – Global Footwear Market Growth 2019-2024
- What will the market size be in 2024 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving Global Footwear Market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in Global Footwear Market space?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Global Footwear Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the Global Footwear Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Footwear market?
- To study and analyze the global Footwear consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Footwear market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Footwear manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Footwear with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Footwear submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy [email protected]
Consumer Goods are the final products ready for consumption after being processed or manufactured. Here consumption does not necessarily means to eat but also to use.
The Consumer goods sector is extremely variable due to the growing needs. The consumer is the King and we have to constantly refine our products to satisfy his requirements. Consumers are very much aware of the price tags, hence will always want something with high quality though affordable. The online and offline markets are both the sources available for them to compare products and buy a definite one.
The manufacturers have to constantly evolve and come up with new ideas to match the quality and quantity in demand. Making profit from such a volatile market is like aiming for something in the dark. So the Companies need to be aware of the emerging trends .The Data analytics comes here for the rescue while trying to identify the best and most profitable mediums to reach out the consumers and also to predict the demand.
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain