As per the current market trends and the promising nature of the “Mobile Phone Accessories Market” market, it can be estimated that the future holds positive outcomes. In order to provide a deep insight about the concerned market, Market Research Reports Search Engine would be publishing a resourceful analysis that will enclose knowledge about the regional market size, revenue and opportunity status. Readers will be offered the privilege to decode various facets of the market during the period, together with the active access to secondary and primary research methodology. Furthermore, various segments of the market associated to product, application, end-user etc., would also be present in this intelligent research report.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.mrrse.com/sample/369
The rapid proliferation of mobile phones has created a burgeoning market demand for mobile phone accessories globally, leading to an exponential market growth. The global mobile phone accessories market is projected to register a high CAGR of 6.9% during the period 2015 to 2025 across the key regions of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and the Middle East and Africa. Major trends observed in the market include rising mergers and acquisitions, diversification of product portfolio and product advancement, as well as new product development across the globe.
The global mobile phone accessories market has been segmented on the basis of products into protective case, headphone/earphone, charger, memory card, battery, power bank, portable speaker, and others. The market is also segmented by price range into premium, mid, and low; and on the basis of distribution channels into multi-brand store (further sub-segmented into organised store and independent store), single-brand store, and online store.
Key market drivers and resultant trends
The mobile phone accessories market is influenced by certain key drivers that play a major role in altering market dynamics in the aforementioned regions.
- Increasing Disposable Income and Growing Global Population
- In 2015, global disposable income increased by 3.1% as compared to 2014, leading to a rapid growth of the mobile accessories market owing to increased demand for mobile accessories especially in developing countries of Asia Pacific and Latin America
- UN estimates point to an increase in global population from 7.2 billion in 2013 to 9.6 billion by 2050. Increasing population growth, coupled with growing GDP of developing countries such as Asia Pacific and MEA is likely to enhance the growth of the mobile accessories market over the forecast period
Complete Research Report with TOC @ https://www.mrrse.com/mobile-phone-accessories-market
- Expanding Urban Population
- According to UN statistics, 54% of the world’s population resided in urban areas in 2014 and this number is projected to increase to 66% by 2050. Expansion of urban population across the globe, characterized by urban upper class and high net worth individuals, has led to a strong demand for advanced mobile accessories such as premium headphones and power banks. Moreover, rapid migration from rural to urban areas, particularly in countries such as China and Indonesia, is expected to support growth in this market over the forecast period
- Proliferation of Smartphones
- Smartphone adoption across countries such as China, Indonesia, and Brazil is growing at a fast pace, linked to increasing internet penetration and popularity of social networking in these countries.
- A growing trend of mobile shopping, e-banking, and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is accelerating the demand for smartphones across the globe, thereby fuelling growth of the mobile accessories market
- Strong Distribution Network
- Online retailing is becoming a most popular distribution channel in emerging markets such as China, Indonesia, Brazil, and Russia. To gain competitive advantage in the mobile accessories market, key providers largely rely on strong distribution channels such as multi-brand distributors and retailers of mobile accessories in order to better cater to customers
The global mobile phone accessories market is projected to account for US$ 121,726.4 Mn by the end of 2025. APEJ, North America, and Western Europe are collectively expected to account for 79.6% market share by 2025. The markets in Latin America and MEA are estimated to be the second- and third-fastest growing regional markets with CAGRs of 7.3% and 5.7% respectively over the forecast period.
About Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE)
Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE) is an industry-leading database of Market Research Reports. MRRSE is driven by a stellar team of research experts and advisors trained to offer objective advice. Our sophisticated search algorithm returns results based on the report title, geographical region, publisher, or other keywords.
MRRSE partners exclusively with leading global publishers to provide clients single-point access to top-of-the-line market research. MRRSE’s repository is updated every day to keep its clients ahead of the next new trend in market research, be it competitive intelligence, product or service trends or strategic consulting.
90, State Street
Albany, NY – 12207(USA)
United States Telephone: +1-518-730-0559(Toll Free)
Email: [email protected]