A new market study, titled “Discover Global Proton Therapy Market Upcoming Trends, Growth Drivers and Challenges” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
The rise in popularity of proton therapy is continuing across the globe. It is estimated that more than 165,000 patients suffering from a variety of cancers, such as prostate cancer, brain tumors, etc. have already been successfully treated using this method. In fact, the proton therapy market is on track to become a multibillion-dollar industry by 2024. The number of proton therapy centers is increasing globally. Still, industry experts believe that players will miss out on a majority of cancer patients who can benefit with proton therapy, overlooking a huge multi-Billion-dollar potential market.
The proton therapy market is likely to almost double by 2024 from its current market value. Globally, the numbers of patients treated with Proton Therapy is very low whereas; the potential candidates for proton therapy are in Millions. The increased demand for proton therapy has motivated many prominent cancer centers in the world to provide proton therapy treatment. The number of proton therapy centers worldwide is anticipated to increase year on year, which in turn, will result in more clinical research, better clinician understanding and greater patient awareness of its benefits-which will help drive the further growth. IBA dominates the proton therapy market globally. However, other players like Varian, Mitsubishi, Mevion, Hitachi, etc. have also started to make their presence felt in the market.
The United States captured highest share of the proton therapy market. United States is likely to maintain its dominant position throughout the forecasting period. The US retains the highest number of proton therapy centers and many are in development phase or under construction.
Asia proton therapy market is anticipated to grow with double digit rate during the period 2018 – 2024. Asia accounts for around 60% of the world population and half the global burden of cancer. The incidence of cancer cases is estimated to increase to nearly 11 Million in 2030, due to ageing and growing population, lifestyle and socioeconomic changes. Hence, Asian region represents huge market opportunity for proton therapy. Japan is the leading market for proton therapy in Asia, while, China has the huge market opportunity for proton therapy treatment owing to large population base of cancer patients.
The European proton therapy market more than tripled in 2017 from the 2010 level. Proton therapy is currently being used in the Europe for solid tumors in the body particularly, brain, spine, prostate and stomach. European countries are planning a rapid increase in their proton beam therapy provision in the next few years; Germany, Italy, Sweden and France are all setting up new centers. The European proton therapy market is likely to grow with double digit CAGR during the period 2018 – 2024.
This is the 6th edition report on Proton Therapy Market by iGATE RESEARCH. The report titled “Proton Therapy Market Outlook, Actual & Potential Market, Actual and Potential Candidate for Proton Therapy, List of Proton Therapy Centers, Start of Treatment, Number of Patients Treated, Specifications & Company Analysis – Global Forecast to 2024” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Proton Therapy Market.
The 429 Page report with 231 Figures and 58 Tables has been analysed from 11 View Points
- Global Proton Therapy Actual & Potential Market Analysis (2010 – 2024)
- Global Proton Therapy Actual & Potential Candidate Analysis (2010 – 2024)
- Global Proton Therapy Market Share Analysis (2010 – 2024)
- Global Proton Therapy Candidate Share Analysis (2010 – 2024)
- Proton Therapy Actual & Potential Market – Regional Analysis (2010 – 2024)
- Proton Therapy Actual & Potential Candidate – Regional Analysis (2010 – 2024)
- Proton Therapy Actual & Potential Market – Country Wise Analysis (2010 – 2024)
- Proton Therapy Actual & Potential Candidate – Country Wise Analysis (2010 – 2024)
- Global List of Proton Therapy Centers (Operational, Under Construction and Planned), Start of Treatment, Specifications, Total Number of Patients Treated – Center Wise Analysis
- Proton Therapy Company Analysis
- Proton Therapy Market – Growth Drivers and Challenges
Global Proton Therapy Market and Patients Analysis, List of Proton Therapy Centers, Start of Treatment, Total Patients Treated – 28 Country Analysis
- United States
- South Korea
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Other Countries Proton Therapy Centers Analysis – List of proton Therapy Centers, Start of Treatment, Specifications
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arabic Emirates
- Slovak Rep
Proton Therapy Companies Covered
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Global Proton Therapy Market Analysis
- Global Proton Therapy Market Share Analysis
- Global Proton Therapy Candidate Share Analysis
- United States Proton Therapy Market Analysis
- United States Proton Therapy – Company Analysis
- United States – Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
- Canada Potential Proton Therapy Market Analysis (2012 – 2024)
- Asia Proton Therapy Market Analysis
- Asia Proton Therapy Market Share Analysis
- Asia – List of Proton Therapy Centers, Start of Treatment, Patient Treated
- Japan Proton Therapy Market Analysis
- Japan – Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
- South Korea Proton Therapy Market Analysis
- Other Country Proton Therapy Centers Analysis
- Proton Therapy – Driving Factors
50.1 Technology Advancement
List of Figures:
Figure 2-1: Global – Actual Proton Therapy Market (Million US$), 2010 – 2017
Figure 2-2: Global – Forecast for Actual Proton Therapy Market (Million US$), 2018 – 2024
Figure 2-3: Global – Potential Proton Therapy Market (Million US$), 2012 – 2017
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)