MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Silicon Wafer Market Growth 2019-2024”new report to its research database. The report spread across 161 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
This report studies the Silicon Wafer market. Semiconductor silicon wafers are key component of integrated circuits such as those used to power computers, cell phones, and a wide variety of other devices. A silicon wafer consists of a thin slice of silicon which can be treated in various ways, depending on the type of electronics that is being used. Silicon has a very high quality semiconductor, making it ideal for the production of such circuits.
Due to the increase in global DRAM and 3D NAND Flash shipments in 2016 and the limited capacity of silicon international manufacturers, coupled with the large-size silicon project failed to achieve shipments in mainland, resulting in global wafer supply tight. The capacity utilization of major wafer suppliers reached 100%.
In 2017, the 300mm wafers are the main products of the silicon wafer market with a share of 66%.
The downstream, foundry market, which has high capital and technical barriers, has got a mature market structure these previous years. TSMC, GF, UMC, Samsung, and SMICS etc. are the leading foundries in the world.
Request a sample copy [email protected]
According to this study, over the next five years the Silicon Wafer market will register a 2.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 8600 million by 2024, from US$ 7640 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Silicon Wafer business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Silicon Wafer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Silicon Wafer value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- 300 mm
- 200 mm
- less than 150 mm
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Shin Etsu (JP)
- Sumco (JP)
- Siltronic (DE)
- MEMC (US)
- LG Siltron (KR)
- SAS (TW)
- Okmetic (FI)
- Shenhe FTS (CN)
- SST (CN)
- JRH (CN)
- MCL (CN)
- GRITEK (CN)
- Wafer Works (TW)
- Zhonghuan Huanou (CN)
- Simgui (CN)
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC at
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Key questions answered in this comprehensive study – Global Silicon Wafer Market Growth 2019-2024
- What will the market size be in 2024 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving Global Silicon Wafer Market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in Global Silicon Wafer Market space?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Global Silicon Wafer Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the Global Silicon Wafer Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Silicon Wafer market?
- To study and analyze the global Silicon Wafer consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Silicon Wafer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Silicon Wafer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Silicon Wafer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Silicon Wafer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy [email protected]
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain