Marketresearchnest Reports adds “Global VoIP Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024”new report to its research database. The report spread across 152 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), is a technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular (or analog) phone line. Some VoIP services may only allow you to call other people using the same service, but others may allow you to call anyone who has a telephone number – including local, long distance, mobile, and international numbers. Also, while some VoIP services only work over your computer or a special VoIP phone, other services allow you to use a traditional phone connected to a VoIP adapter.
Business voice services are the driving force within the VoIP services market as the move to IP positively impacts cloud, trunking and managed services across all business segments. Larger enterprises in particular continue to actively evaluate cloud unified communications while also migrating to SIP trunking for premises-based deployments.
On the residential side, subscribers continue to grow, but revenue has fallen off as VoIP services are included in triple-play packages for almost no cost in many parts of the world.
According to this study, over the next five years the VoIP market will register a 3.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 93200 million by 2024, from US$ 77400 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in VoIP business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of VoIP market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the VoIP value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Request a sample copy at
This report studies the global VoIP market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa, focuses on the Global VoIP players in each region, with sales, price, revenue and market share from 2013 to 2019, the top players including
- Microsoft (Skype)
- AT and T
- Time Warner Cable
- Liberty Global
- Shaw Communications
- Ring Central
Split by Product Types, with sales, revenue, price, market share of each type, can be divided into
- Type I
- Type II
Split by applications, this report focuses on sales, market share and growth rate of VoIP in each application, can be divided into
- Corporate Consumers
- Application II
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global VoIP market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of VoIP market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global VoIP players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the VoIP with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of VoIP submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain