MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024”new report to its research database.
A Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), is a software-based laboratory and information management system that offers a set of key features that support a modern laboratory’s operations. Key features include workflow and data tracking support, flexible architecture, and smart data exchange interfaces and more. The features and uses of a LIMS have evolved over the years from simple sample tracking to an enterprise resource planning tool that manages multiple aspects of laboratory informatics. The LIMS is an evolving concept, with new features and functionality being added often. In this report, the software and service are both counted.
The global revenue of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) market was valued at USD 531.83 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 562.2 million by 2016. USA took the largest global revenue share in Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) market. The major chemical customers are Dow, DuPont, Eastman, DSM etc. The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing market for Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) services during the forecast period. In Asia/Pacific the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Solutions market is expected to grow to 15%~20%, especially, in China and India. The Japan Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) market sales revenue in 2015 is estimated at US $ 58.05 Million.
Thermo Fisher and LabWare captured the top two sales value share spots in the Japan Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) market in 2015. Thermo Fisher dominated with 46.79% percent revenue share, followed by LabWare with 25.96 % percent revenue share.
The Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) market is highly competitive, rapidly changing, and significantly affected by new product introductions and the market activities of other industry participants. Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) providers face competition from the customers’ internal information technology departments as well as Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) competitors. Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) service providers much provide a value-added product that is easy to install and cost effective.
According to QYR, Healthcare Industries, Pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, Biobanks/biorepositories, Contract Services Organizations (CROs and CMOs) and Environmental Testing Laboratories covered over 66 % of the Japan market share in 2015, and is projected to dominate the market over the estimated period. These sector is likely to rise at a CAGR of 6.72 % from 2016 to 2021.
Thermo Fisher is the Japan largest vendors accounted for 46.79 % of the industry revenue share in 2015. Other key players include LabWare, Abbott (STARLIMS), NIPPON (SimpLabo), and Labworks (PerkinElmer) among others.
According to this study, over the next five years the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) market will register a 6.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 94 million by 2024, from US$ 66 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Request a sample copy @
This study considers the Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- On-premise LIMS
- Cloud-based LIMS
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Healthcare Industries
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
- Contract Services Organizations (CROs and CMOs)
- Academic research institutes
- Petrochemical Refineries and Oil and Gas Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Food and Beverage and Agricultural Industries
- Environmental Testing Laboratories
- Metal and Mining Industries
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC,China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa,Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Citigroup Inc.
- JPMorgan Chaseand Co.
- Capital One Financial Corporation
- Bank of America Corporation
- Discover Financial Services
- Synchrony Financial
- American Ecpress Company
- Wells Fargoand Company
- Barclays Plc
- S. Bancorp
- Resona Bank
- SBI Holdings
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain