Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Retailing In Romania Market Forecast To Grow At A CAGR Of 7.2% Over 2017 – 2022, To Reach RON410.9 Billion By 2022” to its huge collection of research reports.
“Retailing in Romania, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022″, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Romania retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Romania retail industry.
The retail sector in Romania has registered healthy growth since 2015. Healthy private consumption against the backdrop of improving economic activity, and an improvement in wages are the major driving forces behind the sales growth over the past two years. Overall retail sales reached RON289.6 billion in 2017 and are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% over the next five years to reach RON410.9 billion by the end of 2022.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2047678
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
– The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels.
– Romania was among the top performing countries in the EU in terms of GDP growth in 2017 and is projected to remain strong over the next five years.
– Healthy private consumption against the backdrop of improving economic activity, and an improvement in wages are the major driving factors.
Reasons to buy
– Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Romania retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
– Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2012, with forecasts until 2022
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Romania retail market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.