Telcos MSS Market Opportunity in APAC
“Telcos MSS Market Opportunity in APAC”, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the managed security services (MSS) market opportunity for telecoms companies in Asia Pacific (APAC). It delivers qualitative insights into the MSS market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
Get Free PDF Sample of the Report at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2047697
APAC telcos are in varying states of development with their MSS services. Some larger telcos in developed markets with an enterprise focus have become quite advanced, offering application, infrastructure, and cybersecurity services, even investing in their own SOCs. However many just fairly recently launched their MSS services with application security often a prominently featured type of service usually alongside a portfolio of infrastructure security services. Infrastructure security services tend to be closer to a telcos traditional enterprise offerings.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Section 1: Managed Security Services: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides an overview of the core portfolio of telecom operators’ managed security services.
– Section 2: Telco’s MSS market opportunity: This section looks at the recent development and the current state of managed security services in APAC, while also providing a closer look at the drivers and inhibitors for telcos in various categories of security services.
– Section 3: Key findings and recommendations: it consists of a summary of key findings and growth opportunities for telcos in the APAC managed security services market.
– There is a large disparity in the MSS capability between APACs leading telcos and those that have only recently launched forays into security services. APAC telcos with a strong legacy in providing enterprise solutions around networking, cloud, and data centers are better positioned in the MSS space than telcos who have focused on mass market communication or only simple enterprise connectivity.
– APAC is the worlds third largest region in terms of MSS revenue in 2017 with $19.7 billion, accounting for about 25% of the global total. APAC will keep pace with the rest of the world in terms of MSS revenue growth, with a CAGR of 9.4% for both APAC and total global revenue over 2017 to 2022, retaining a 25% share in global MSS revenue in 2022 with $30.8 billion.
– APAC telco that offer MSS often prominently feature application security along side a portfolio of infrastructure security services. Telcos may build on in-country sales channels and staff, customer relationships, and knowledge of local market dynamics providing them with a competitive edge in the application security services segment.
Make an Enquiry at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2047697
Reasons to buy
– Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of managed security services (MSS) portfolios and positioning in the APAC markets.
– The report investigates MSS trends and competitive attributes, looking in particular at the various drivers and inhibitors in the APAC region.
– To study APACs most competitive telecom MSS provisions, in order to inform strategically decision-making.
– The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider managed security market and what these developments might mean for the future.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: [email protected]