The Wealth market report [4 Year Forecast 2018-2022] focuses on Major Leading Industry Players, providing info like company profiles, product type, application and regions, production capacity, ex-factory price, gross margin, revenue, market share and speak to info. Upstream raw materials and instrumentation and downstream demand analysis is additionally administrated. The Wealth market business development trends and selling channels square measure analyzed. From a global perspective, It also represents overall Wealth industry size by analyzing qualitative insights and historical data.
Get Free Report Sample and Customization: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2028012
Canada became the strongest G7 economy in 2017 with GDP growth at 3%, having weathered the oil price crisis of the past two years. This in turn influenced growth in the countrys wealth market in 2017. The future outlook however, is that the pace of economic and wealth market growth will reduce due to geopolitical risks, and increasing interest rates affecting consumer spending.
This report analyzes the Canadian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
Specifically the report –
– Sizes the affluent market (both by the number of individuals and value of their assets) using GlobalDatas proprietary datasets
– Examines HNW clients attitudes towards non-liquid asset classes, such as property and offshore investments
– Analyzes which asset classes are favored by Canadian investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market
– Evaluates the size of the retail non-resident (offshore) market in Canada and foreign investors preferences.
– Affluent individuals held just under 80% of Canadas total liquid assets at the end of 2017.
– HNW individuals account for less than 1% of the total population, but hold over a quarter of the countrys wealth.
– Mutual funds have overtaken deposits, with the largest share of Canadian retail investor portfolios at 41%. This is mainly driven by balanced funds, as investors embrace the benefits of diversification.
– Rising interest rates have slowed the rate of growth in deposits as consumers have had to spend more servicing debt; however, the hikes influenced the inflow of new money into bond holdings.
– The non-resident investments market in Canada is small, but reached an all-time high in 2017. Equities remain the largest offshore investment asset class.
Interested in Report: Make an Enquiry to Our Expert @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2028012
Reasons to buy
– Benchmark your share of the Canadian wealth market against the current market size
– Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2022
– Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals in Canada
– Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding how economic and political changes affect your HNW clients
– Review your offshore strategy and offering for non-resident investors by learning about the dynamics in these markets.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-CANADA)
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow us on Blogger @ http://bit.ly/2W0QdLP